Monday, January 07, 2008



Wow.... what a start to the new year. Didn't make any resolution but I've done something that I haven't do for many years.

Last night being a boring Sunday (as usual), I took my ass of the bed and went JOGGING!!! yeah.... hear me right, I went JOGGING!!

Its been awhile since I did some sweating (in every ways)..... and it came back to me as how wonderful it feels. The satisfaction of breaking a sweat and how healthy you suddenly feel. I used to be so freakin' fit during my days in the National Sepak Takraw Team and Premier League Soccer. Forgot how it felt and the joy of feeling fit. Suddenly the trees smell soooooo fresh, and the moon looks sooooooo bright. The veins doesn't feel lazy at all and I think the blood cells are jumping for joy.

Some wise dude (or dudette) used to say "Guys think about sex every 3 seconds"..... well, I think you're wrong, dude (or dudette). Jogging put your mind in a different zone altogether. If you're still thinking about sex while jogging..... chances are, you're a pervert. Everything feels so positive and that's life at its best.

Yeah..... I'm so proud of myself for fighting off the lazy bone, and broke some sweat. I'm proud that I manage to jog for the whole................. 8 minutes.............. around my block.

Yeah..... I did 2 laps, around my block in 8-freakin'-minutes..... Yeah!!!!!! ;)



Tmw....... gonna go enrol at Planet Fitness! Time for a change. Since I have time to burn from 6pm - 9pm everyday, might as well go burn some fat, calories and trim those love-handles...... hah!!

Btw, I was told that the women at Planet Fitness GWC are mostly older, stable, high-income-earners and single. Just like me.... I'm a SUDA - Single, Unattached & Desperately Available......

2 comments:

Adminstrator said...

lucky you say Planet Fitness and not California Fitness!

razaq said...

who, what, where, why, when, how?