Thursday, January 10, 2008

Many a times people have commented that this blog is full of crap. Blog belongs to a DJ but nothing about music or related to DJ-ing. Sorry to have disappoint those of you who are always expecting something from the norm. I'm not from the norm. This is me..... and everything that evolves around me...... Its not 'ME, MYSELF AND I' ..... but 'Me, Myself and the World Around Me'....... This is Life. In fact, it has everything about music....... My perception is...... MUSIC IS LIFE. So, since its about life around me.... it also music around me (depends how you perceive each situation).

Anyway, here's a music-related video of God's gift to life........ see if you dig this.



Her name is Esperanza, jazz vocalist/bassist, from Portland Oregon. We call this SICK TO THE BONE!!..... Hailed by musicians, Soulful DJs, sound engineers,album producers,.... from all over the world as 'THE ONE'.

No comments: