Sunday, January 13, 2008

Looking forward to share my new toys with some friends.......





I was told..... "keep up with the standards, you'll have more." Do I really need more...?

This is some of the things you get for being such a nice guy, civilised and RAZA....

For those interested to find out more about this lil' monster, go to Denon DJ Hs-5500.



This toy is not for the boys...... unless you're willing to grow up.

Since we're at the topic of boys (not Centro boys)..... Some BOYS claim to own Angela Flame as their DJ, but the fact was Angela didn't even know who the fcuk they are.....!! Them 'dropping names' like me 'dropping it like it's hot!!'...... crappy shit!!



Here's a message for the boys - U wanna play for me again??..... 'kneel and acknowledge that I am XERXES, the King of Kings, of all Persia ...........'

Hahahahahaha............ mutants!!

1 comment:

Adminstrator said...

hahahahahaha... :p